… Just a random post of my appreciation haha. :b
1 Thing I Need To Say.
To the haters - FUCK YOU. To me - I can do it. I WILL do it. & I will do it amazingly. <3 To him - I’m done. To everyone else - I’m me, & that’s it. I’m tired of all the drama & fake. If you don’t like it, read the haters part. :)
I guess I’m okay, I mean… I’m over it kinda. For the time being anyways. Besides, aren’t you going to the mall for Job Apps soon? :b Dude… I dunno how to reply any other way… -_-
2 Ways To Win My Heart.
1. Be there for me whenever I need you, in whatever way I need you. 2. Play the game.
3 Ways To Make Me Cry.
1. Someone I care about, dying. 2. “Kicking” me when I’m down. 3. Korean dramas.. :b
4 Bad Things About Me.
1. I’m a huge procrastinator… 2. I’m so outta shape… -__- & I took yesterday to realize it, I’m so soreee. >:[ QQ. 3. It takes me forever to let go of things, in terms of losing. [Ie. When someone important in my life decides to leave, I’m usually not okay with it, & it’s hard on me] 4. I tend to show other people I’m giving up/signs...
5 Good Things About Me.
1. I don’t really hold grudges… it’s hard to stay mad for very long. 2. I will always be there for someone, & in whatever way I can, I will try to help. 3. I tend to actually remember every moment, memory, & words spoken. 4. I like to try new things. 5. I tend to think about other people over myself.
6 Things I'll Never Do.
1. Heh. 2. Have anything to do with spiders. I HATE THEM. O_o 3. Hurt the people I care about intentionally, unless it’s jokingly, but nothing serious. 4. Settle for anything less than I know I deserve. 5. Cheat on my significant other. 6. Forget my friends & what they’ve done for me.
7 Things I Want To Do.
1. Move out & have absolutely nothing to do with “family”. 2. Go to 6Flags! :D 3. Travel the World. 4. Get good grades. 5. Go to a concert. 6. Be happy. :b 7. <3 LOL XP
8 Things I'm Known For.
1. My last name. 2. Being short. 3. Screaming loudly when I’m scared or surprised. 4. Playing with my phone… :b 5. Being completely lazy, making me a giganormous procrastinator. 6. Thinking I’m always right. 7. Being Asian. 8. Being a nerd. (Reading, games, etc) :[
9 Things That Make Me Happy.
1. My friends <3 2. Listening to music. 3. When someone brings me icecream late at night, & I’m not expecting it. 4. Late night conversations I’ll fall asleep to.. heh. 5. PRESENTS! :D 6. Rollercoastersss. 7. Anything panda. 8. Texting. :) 9. Shopping! Hahaha.
10 Things I Do When I'm Bored.
1. Eat. 2. Sleep. 3. Try to hang out with someone. 4. Watch tv. 5. Listen to music. 6. Talk a walk. 7. Talk to someone. 8. Go on my laptop. 9. Clean up parts of my room. 10. Just sit there. LOL
smartassftw: potatostew: hockeyandheart: rainxdropsxonxroses: trippmgmt: siberianbreaks: thesmirkingworm: figuremyheartout: serpentsbeneaththeirhoods: theresnocomfortinthetruth: i’m crying oh my god YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I’VE MISSED THIS SO MUCH SINCE IT GOT DELETED FROM YOUTUBE. AHAHAHAH, oh jesus hesus CHIRST 9 borshuns omfg oh my god This is so wrong is so...
11 Signs I'm Not Into You.
1. I avoid hanging out with you. 2. I say ‘no’ a lot. 3. I walk away from you. 4. I text oneword responses. 5. I question everything. 6. I’ll ‘haha’ & ‘lol’ to everything. 7. I’ll discuss how happy some other guy makes me. 8. I try to avoid talking to you/giving you my phone number. 9. I’ll ignore more than half of your texts. 10....
12 Signs I'm Into Someone.
1. I keep talking about you to my friends, critically analyzing everything. 2. I stalk your profile & all the activities… & especially girls… Pathetic, I know. :[ 3. I’ll ask for pictures of you & everything new about you. (Hair, clothes, etc) 4. I avoid talking of feelings of mine, but will continue to bug you about yours. :b 5. I’ll wait forever to reply...
"Ode To The Nice Guys" :)
This is a tribute to the nice guys. The nice guys that finish last, that never become more than friends, that endure hours of whining and bitching about what assholes guys are, while disproving the very point. This is dedicated to those guys who always provide a shoulder to lean on but restrain themselves to tentative hugs, those guys who hold open doors and give reassuring pats on the back and...
13 Ways I Break The Ice.
1. Smile. :D 2. Say hello. 3. …Ask why they’re not talking. 4. Try to incorporate them into the conversation somehow. 5. Just introducing myself. 6. Laughing & talking. 7. Stare at them. 8. Talk about the weather. 9. Compliment them. 10. Attempt to be funny. 11. “Awwwwwkwaaaard!” XD 12. Ask questions… 13. Joke? LOLOL, this is hard. I don’t think I actually...
Some People Are Just Born with Sex Appeal .
relaxnthink: And then There is Me.
14 Not So Basic Facts.
1. I enjoy watching tv, although I don’t watch it a lot. 2. Even though I’m terrified of what happens, I love horror/scary movies more than any other type of film. 3. Even though I’m not the best, I love playing console games & PC games. 4. I really want a pillow pet! They’re sooo cute! 5. I don’t like sleeping, I think it’s a waste of time, but I still like...